Welcome to Landbou
Landbou is the place where we grow tall trees to greatness. It means that this school sees every learner as a tree. We study our learners closely to discover their potential. Everything is done to nurture the tree to become strong and tall and to grow to greatness.
Every person who has the opportunity to attend our school must realize that it is a privilege to be at a school where there are so many opportunities. The school also has the cream of the crop staff! They are the best of the best!
Applications are open for 2023
Here you can download some helpful documents . General Documents School Documents Finance Online Classes Time Table Hostel Documents Farm
View Our Brochure
If you need any information quickly.
- * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Request More Information
If you would like more information please fill in the form below and we will get back to you.
- Landbou learners light-upDuring the holidays the Matrics attended winter school. In spite of finishing off a long term and exams, the matrics still put a lot of effort into the winter school. Thank you to all the Grade 12’s who attended the winter classes, as well as the teachers for their dedication. Well done to the following…
- Landbou, is up and running.Both the school and hostel have welcomed new staff in this first term of 2023, with Mr. Tshabalala and Mr. Nkosi continuing their Landbou journey in their official capacity as teachers-in-training. The hostel also appointed new staff in the form of a new hostel master, Mr. TD Mbatha, and a hostel mistress, Ms. Z .…
- Landbou’s leap into the new school yearLandbou welcomed all staff and students, both old and new, back with an enthusiastic and busy term programe. Leading the way was a rugby clinic held before school officially opened for the year. A leadership camp was held for the incoming prefects it was all about bringing the learners together, and teaching them how to…
- This week at Landbou was one again loaded with work and other activities.A stunning Valentine’s Day hamper was raffled off, with learners eagerly selling tickets to their friends, family and teachers! The lucky winner was Ntombenhle Khumalo, a learner at Landbou. The school was an array of colours on Valentine’s Day, with learners dressed in civvies to celebrate the day. The halls bustled with excitement; especially, when…
- Vryheid Landbou is tackling this term with vigour and enthusiasm.Practicals began this week with learners getting hands on experience in the vegetable gardens, dairy, working with the pigs and horses, and general upkeep. The grade 12 classes are doing their practicals in the Agritech workshop. Practicals are a vital element of learning at Landbou, as they ensure that the learners are able to apply…